Thursday, August 15, 2013

WELCOME

Dear Blessed Family,

It's our desire to give God glory through this site by posting testimonies of the marvelous things he has done.  Testimonies of healing, transformation, freedom, provision and more! Once we have collected them it's our hope to create a Book Of Remembrance. Please join us by emailing your testimonies to Diadem Flores at dflores918@gmail.com.

Thank you
Blessed Media Team

"Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples." Psalm 96:3

1 comment:

  1. From religious mindset to Freedom!!!

    Wow! how do i begin....It was difficult to unlearn what I used to know and to actually walk in freedom with the Holy Spirit without condemnation and be yourself,,and I am still learning. I never knew that the Holy Spirit is not a total gentle person but He drives me/you to where I need to be in order to become the better person and to reach my Destiny through Him. I'm not saying it's easy it's actually the opposite but it's joyful n God is even more alive in me, it's never a dull moment to be with Holy Spirit and his peeps!! And I am blessed to put his people In front of me to teach, Blessed International Revival Center is a Growing living place, and I'm just getting started. I never knew there's a place called FREEDOM:😄👍

    ReplyDelete